Wow, what a group! We had an AMAZING first official Mastermind Dinner with some of the most successful, awesome entrepreneurs (and most importantly top-notch people) in San Diego including:
- Mike Sherbakov: The Greatness Foundation & Greatness Media
- Craig Jacobson: Open Spaces Marketing
- Stephanie Liu: Lights, Camera, LIVE
- Brian Wilson: Flipp.co
- Greg Reid: Secret Knock
- Raymond Watt: Entry Ventures Group
- Nate Broughton: Plus2 Capital
- Pat Flynn: Smart Passive Income
- Brad Castanzo: Bacon Wrapped Business
All four KQ Entourage House Residents were also there to host their special guests.
What is a Mastermind Dinner??
The simple, yet effective relationship building concept created by founder of MastermindTalks, Jayson Gaignard, brings people together to share and help each other over a delicious meal.
Our dinners are by invite only and we host around 10 people, to keep our them nice & intimate and to cover more ground. We promise to have a delicious meal catered by our chef and some INCREDIBLE connections for you to make with other high-level entrepreneurs.
Jayson Gaignard's book, Mastermind Dinners, is a great read if you want to host something similar.
We cannot wait to host our next one! Fill out the form below if you're interested in attending one of our upcoming Mastermind Dinners.